Have you ever faced a critical issue like loss of pictures from an SD card? This might be your favorite photos that you can't afford to lose. You may think those images are gone forever and you will not be able to get them back again. Well, fortunately, there is a solution to resolve the problem. You have not lost your pictures permanently. You can easily restore back these photos by using a picture recovery program. Sometimes while accessing SD card you may encounter certain errors and hence data become inaccessible. This is because of SD card corruption. There is also a high possibility of losing photos by accidental deletion because it is a common human mistake. Using this tool, photos can be easily recovered from the SD card as well as recover photos from recycle bin on Windows or trash on a Mac system.
There are also other scenarios that may lead to loss of files from an SD card. Let us discuss some of them:
- Format error: While accessing the SD card you may face an error stating “cannot read the memory card. Do you want to format it?” You will encounter this type of error if SD card is damaged. It may be due to an improper usage of SD card like removing the SD card suddenly from your system while transferring files from a card to the system or vice-versa.
- Improper usage of digital camera: After taking pictures, it needs some time for processing and then it gets stored in the memory card. If you switch off the camera while the images are not properly processed, take snaps while the camera is showing low battery or rapidly clicking pictures one by one, it may corrupt the SD card.
- Power failure: Instant power failure or improper shutdown of the system when SD card is in use may corrupt the card.
- Accidentally deletion of photos: Accidental deletion of pictures using Delete option may lead you to lose photos from the SD card. This happens because when you delete images or any other files from an SD card, it bypasses Recycle Bin instead, resulting in loss of images. Then, this application will be an appropriate solution to recover deleted images from the memory card used in the camera, mobile or any other devices. To know more, visit this link: http://recoverdigitalphotos.com/deleted-photos-from-digital-camera-memory-card.html
- Virus attack: If the SD card is plugged into the system which is infected by viruses like spyware, adware, malware, Trojan, etc. then the SD card may be affected severely by those viruses. The entire files present in the SD card become inaccessible to the user. If you use same SD card in various storage devices it may also result in the SD card corruption due to virus infection. It affects the file system and you will be unable to access the files.
After knowing and identifying the exact reason for an SD card corruption, you need to solve this issue using the digital picture recovery software to get back your SD card data. It is a proficient tool to perform efficient memory chip photo recovery within a few minutes. It guarantees perfect recovery of pictures from different types of SD card such as SDHC, SDXC. You can also recover photos from SD card and other files like text, documents, songs, videos, graphics, etc. from different storage devices like the external hard disk, USB drives, FireWire drives, etc. It not only allows you to recover JPEG files from a Sony CyberShot Camera but also other image file format like TIFF, TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, RAW, etc. after any kind of SD card data loss.
Steps to perform digital photo recovery from SD card:
Step 1: On the main page you will find three options out of which you need to select "Recover Photos".
Step 2: Then select either "Recover Deleted Photos" or "Recover Lost Photos" based on the need. Now, select SD card to start the file recovery program.
Step 3: Once the recovery process is over, you can view the files recovered from the SD card.