Canon is one of the most popular brands of digital camera that provides a good picture quality, easy user interface, instant image review, interchangeable lenses etc. With all these, we frequently face some problems of deletion or losing images from the Canon camera. If you deleted important pictures from your camera unintentionally, do not panic by thinking that the file is gone forever. In this situation, you can get digital photos back from the Canon camera by using the third-party application. It can also Recover Digital Photos that are lost in different cases from a Canon camera. It has the capability to recover erased photos from a memory card on a Mac system very easily. Some common reasons behind deletion or losing images are highlighted here to explain the efficiency of the tool.
First of all, photos are deleted from the camera due to lack of attention of the user at the time of handling. At the time of preview, if you accidentally press ‘Delete All’ button, all images will be deleted from the camera. On the other hand, if you are accessing the camera through the computer and deleting the unwanted files from the camera then you have to be careful. At that time, if unintentionally select important images then it will be bypassed over the Recycle Bin. Therefore, you cannot recover those deleted files manually. Then if you want to restore those deleted photos completely, you have to use this application. This tool is designed with special algorithms to rescue images from the recycle bin in an efficient way. Digital photos may also be deleted due to any interruption at the time of data transfer between the camera and the computer.
The Digital photo recovery program is very efficient in lost file recovery also. Files are lost from the camera for different reasons like formatting memory card, memory card corruption, power failure etc. When you are connecting the camera to your system, you may get some message like ‘memory card not formatted’ and then you cannot access it. Then you must format it and as a result, you will lose all digital pictures from the camera memory card. You can carry out image recovery on SD, xD, CF, MMC and all other memory card used in your Canon digital camera. Images are lost from the digital camera due to file system corruption of the memory card. This corruption can arise due to an abrupt removal of the card, viruses, power surge, improper system shut down etc. In all these cases, you can use this image restoration program to find the lost photos easily.
Apart from that, you can retrieve images from a USB drive, iPods and external hard drives in different deleted or lost scenarios. When you connect the camera with your system, the installed anti-virus will scan the camera and delete all the virus affected files or images without informing you. With that, if you continue capturing of images when the camera battery is low or memory card is full, files may lose easily. But, you can easily recover all RAW images deleted or loss from Canon camera in any situation if you have the efficient utility.
Steps to recover photos from Canon camera:
- Download, and instal the free version of Digital Photo Recovery Software on your system, and launch it. Now, connect the memory card of your Canon digital camera to the system. From the main screen, choose Recover Photos option. Then, a list of logical and physical drives available in the system are displayed. Just select the drive representing the digital memory card, and hit Scan button to initiate the scanning process.
- Now the software scans the digital camera card to find deleted and lost photo files. Wait for the scanning process to get completed. .
- Upon the completion of scanning and recovery process, a list of recovered photo files are displayed on the screen. You can view recovered photo files in Data View, and File Type View
- Prior saving the recovered photos, the tool allows you to preview the recovered photos. Just double click or right-click on the respective photo file, and click Preview option to preview a photo file.
- At last, after previewing the recovered photos, if you are satisfied with the recovery results of the software, then activate the license key of the tool, and save the recovered photos at the desired location of your choice.