An Easy Way to Get Back Lost Digital Photos
Suppose you have captured awesome moments of your wonderful trip with your digital camera but when you try to access these digital photos, you find nothing in your camera memory card. Same thing you can experience after losing images from the computer or laptop hard drive. It can be very distressing to you have failed to take a backup file of such crucial pictures available to you. In this situation, if you want to find lost digital photos, you must select an appropriate technique as there are so many tools available to you. However, you should try TheDigital Photo Restoration software because it is the leading tool among all recovery applications that is highly reviewed by camera users and computer professionals. Using this ultimate tool, you can retrieve all kinds of image files captured with digital cameras. This recovery tool also supports erased photo recovery from the memory card without any difficulty.
Here are a few common reasons leading to loss of digital images. Let us know how exactly photo loss takes place. Suppose you are browsing some photo files on your camera and at the same time, the camera turns off due to a low battery. It will lead to a loss of digital images. Always avoid to operate a camera or capturing pictures whilst running on a low battery. Some user ends up losing photos just because of a click on the Format option. Actually most of novice users do not know how to operate digital cameras properly and select Format button unknowingly hence loses all files from the camera memory card. When you connect the memory card to the computer or insert in the camera, at that instance it may show a memory card format error after that you may format the card. Apart from this, formatting the computer hard drive is also very common among users, which leads to the loss of your awesome collection of digital photo files.
Digital photos turned corrupt
File system corruption in the card or in the computer also is very usual cause that makes all files on the storage to be inaccessible. A sudden power failure or an improper system shut down is the key factor that damage the file system. Actually when you perform operations on photo files at that instance, if a system shuts down, the photo file that was in use can badly get corrupt. Use of the digital camera card in different devices is also not a good thing as it may corrupt the card data. However, there is a perfect solution with you to restore lost digital image files from memory chip using the software.
The Recover Digital Photos software supports retrieval of lost or deleted files from all brands of digital cameras. If you have deleted any picture accidentally from your Canon camera utilize this application to find them back easily. This is an ultimate application that supports safe and fast retrieval of photos from an SD card, SHXC, SDHC, MMC, CF and from other cards. You can also use this tool to rescue deleted pictures from USB drives and from the flash drives.
Steps to find lost digital photos:
- Download, and instal the free version of Digital Photo Recovery Software on your system, and launch it. Now, connect the USB storage device to the system if you want to recover photos from the USB storage device. From the main screen, choose Recover Photos option. Then, a list of logical and physical drives available in the system are displayed. Just select the drive from where lost photos has to be recovered, and hit Scan button to initiate the scanning process.
- Now the software scans the selected storage drive to find the lost photo files. Wait for the scanning process to get completed. .
- Upon the completion of scanning and recovery process, a list of recovered photo files are displayed on the screen. You can view recovered photo files in Data View, and File Type View
- Prior saving the recovered photos, the tool allows you to preview the recovered photos. Just double click or right-click on the respective photo file, and click Preview option to preview a photo file.
- At last, after previewing the recovered photos, if you are satisfied with the recovery results of the software, then activate the license key of the tool, and save the recovered photos at the desired location of your choice.