Nowadays, all electronic devices have become digital as we are living in the digital era of technology. Most of the people use the digital camera to capture important photos of wonderful moments of their life. We choose a digital camera due to its good picture quality, easy to handle and many other advantages. Still, with all that, there is a common difficulty, which we have to face frequently. Deletion of photos makes us panic at all the time. Unfortunately, you may delete your crucial images from the digital camera or from the computer. After that, you must try to revive deleted digital photos anyhow. After a long try if you cannot restore the deleted images then what will you do? However, there are several cases of photo deletion; here is a special solution for you. In this situation, you have to use the third-party application like Recover Digital Photos software to restore digital photos from an external hard drive, USB drive, FireWire drive, memory cards, etc. Some regularly occurring deletion scenarios are highlighted here.
Accidentally deleted photos
Mostly, photos are deleted accidentally by the user due to lack of attention. You may delete images from your digital camera at the time of preview. If you unknowingly press the ‘Delete All’ button of the camera, all the pictures will be removed immediately. When you are viewing images on the computer and deleting unwanted pictures at the same time then you should be careful. Because at the time of deletion if you carelessly select ‘Shift + Delete’ keys all images will be deleted from the computer and don’t move to the Recycle Bin. Then you have the only option to restore the deleted photos is to use this application. It is so efficient to recover those deleted files from the computer as well as from the camera if you connect the camera to the computer through a cable.
Digital photos may be deleted at the time of data transfer from a memory card to the computer or vice-versa. Say, you connected your camera to your PC and transferring the images to store for future. But, at that time files may get deleted due to any interruption in the file transfer. If you eject the memory chip of the camera or disconnect it from the computer at the time of data transfer, pictures may be deleted from the card. Even, files also get deleted due to abrupt system shut down or sudden power cut. In these cases, you can select the advanced tool to find all deleted pictures from the memory cards used in Canon, Nikon, Sony or any other mostly used camera.
Solution to recover deleted digital photos
Sometimes, if you delete unnecessary files, it bypassed over the Recycle Bin and you can’t regain them manually. This situation arises when you delete the file from any external USB drive and then you must use this program to retrieve images from the USB drive. If you continuously remove the file from Recycle Bin one day it will be full as its size is always fixed. Then if you delete any file or photos, it will be bypassed over the Recycle Bin. Virus affected files may also be deleted due to antivirus scanning. To revive those deleted images you should use this utility to get a result without any complications. Apart from this, you can take advantage of this awesome tool to rescue lost digital image files from different storage media. It has some useful features of the photo recovery that it can recover different type of images including RAW files from different hard drives and memory card. It can also recover deleted photos from the Pentax K 30 camera. If you delete any images from your Canon digital camera, you can smartly use this application to retrieve those deleted pictures on the camera.
Simple steps to restore deleted digital photos:
- Download, and instal the free version of Digital Photo Recovery Software on your system, and launch it. Now, connect the USB drive from where photos has to be recovered to the system. From the main screen, choose Recover Photos option. Then, a list of logical and physical drives available in the system are displayed. Just select the drive representing the digital memory card, and hit Scan button to initiate the scanning process.
- Now the software scans the selected drive to find deleted and lost photo files. Wait for the scanning process to get completed. .
- Upon the completion of scanning and recovery process, a list of recovered photo files are displayed on the screen. You can view recovered photo files in Data View, and File Type View
- Prior saving the recovered photos, the tool allows you to preview the recovered photos. Just double click or right-click on the respective photo file, and click Preview option to preview a photo file.
- At last, after previewing the recovered photos, if you are satisfied with the recovery results of the software, then activate the license key of the tool, and save the recovered photos at the desired location of your choice.