“While previewing photos on Pentax K 30, accidentally I clicked on Delete All button. Those photos are very much important to me. Is there any possible ways to recover deleted photos from my Pentax K 30?”
If you encounter similar situations then don’t get worried as those photos are not permanently deleted. They just become invisible and mark as free area for new data. So there is a possibility that you can recover deleted photos from a Pentax K 30. When you notice that your photos are gone from the digital camera, you should immediately stop using the digital camera as it may overwrite the deleted photos filed and make them unrecoverable if you continue taking photos. You can opt Recover Digital Photos software to recover deleted photos from Pentax K 30 with ease.
Reasons behind deletion of photos from Pentax K 30:
- Accidental deletion of photos from Pentax K 30 digital camera when photos are being previewed in the system.
- Usage of an improper third-party antivirus tool to scan your Pentax K 30 digital camera when it is connected to the system may lead to deletion of photos.
- Unintentional formatting of Pentax K 30 digital camera causes wiping of complete files from Pentax K 30 digital camera.
- Your files including photos from Pentax K 30 digital camera may get deleted if they are infected by harmful virus or malware.
Loss of photos from Pentax K 30 digital camera can get you into a serious trouble as you may lose the memorable photos that were captured in it once and for all. As gathering all pictures in your Pentax K 30 digital camera can take a very long time, losing them sounds much disappointing. Well, in such situations, don’t get panic as you can opt Recover Digital Photos software to recover deleted photos from Pentax K 30 without losing a single photo.
Features of Recover Digital Photos Software:
- This software is capable of recovering deleted photos from Pentax K 30 as well as from various models of Pentax brands such as Pentax 645D, K-01, Q, etc.
- Once the pictures are restored through the scanning process, you can view the image files and them save on your desired location, once your purchase the software.
- Apart from Pentax, it also recovers photos from Olympus, Canon, Kodak, Samsung, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic, etc. on all major versions of Windows and Mac OS.
- Demo version is available for the users to check the effectiveness of the software.
- Using this software, you can recover files from SD card, SDXC, SDHC, CF, XD, MMC, etc.
How to recover deleted photos from Pentax K 30 digital camera?
- Download, and instal the free version of Digital Photo Recovery Software on your system, and launch it. Now, connect the memory card of your Pentax camera to the system. From the main screen, choose Recover Photos option. Then, a list of logical and physical drives available in the system are displayed. Just select the drive representing the digital memory card, and hit Scan button to initiate the scanning process.
- Now the software scans the digital camera card to find deleted and lost photo files. Wait for the scanning process to get completed. .
- Upon the completion of scanning and recovery process, a list of recovered photo files are displayed on the screen. You can view recovered photo files in Data View, and File Type View
- Prior saving the recovered photos, the tool allows you to preview the recovered photos. Just double click or right-click on the respective photo file, and click Preview option to preview a photo file.
- At last, after previewing the recovered photos, if you are satisfied with the recovery results of the software, then activate the license key of the tool, and save the recovered photos at the desired location of your choice.