“While previewing photos on Pentax K 30, accidentally I clicked on Delete All button. Those photos are very much important for me. Can anyone know how to recover deleted photos from Pentax K 30?”
If you are in such situations, then don’t get worried as those photos are not permanently deleted. They just become invisible and mark as blank area for new data. So there is a possibility that you can recover deleted photos from Pentax K 30. When you notice that your photos are gone from the digital camera, you should immediately stop using the digital camera as it may overwrite the deleted photos filed and make them unrecoverable if you continue taking photos. You can opt Recover Digital Photos software to recover deleted photos from Pentax K 30 with ease. For more details, you can visit this link: http://www.recoverdigitalphotos.com
Reasons behind deletion of photos from Pentax K 30:
- Accidental deletion of photos from Pentax K 30 digital camera when photos are being previewed in the system.
- Use of improper third party antivirus tool to scan your Pentax K 30 digital camera when it is connected to the system may leads to deletion of photos.
- Unintentional formatting of Pentax K 30 digital camera causes removal of complete files from Pentax K 30 digital camera.
- Your files including photos from Pentax K 30 digital camera may get deleted if they are infected by harmful virus or malwares.
Loss of photos from Pentax K 30 digital camera can get you in serious trouble as you may lose the memorable photos that were captured in it once and for all. As gathering all pictures in your Pentax K 30 digital camera can take a very long time, losing them would give you a heart break. Well, in such situations, don’t get panic as you can opt Recover Digital Photos software to recover deleted photos from Pentax K 30 without losing a single photo.
Features of Recover Digital Photos Software:
- This software is capable of recovering deleted photos from Pentax K 30 as well as from various models of Pentax brands such as Pentax 645D, K-01, Q, etc.
- Once the pictures are restored through scanning process, you can view the image files and them save on your desired location, once your purchase the software.
- Apart from Pentax, it also recovers photos from Olympus, Canon, Kodak, Samsung, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic, etc. on all major versions of Windows and Mac OS.
- Demo version is available for the users to check the effectiveness of the software.
- Using this software, you can recover files from SD card, SDXC, SDHC, CF, XD, MMC, etc.
The few steps which are required to recover deleted photos from Pentax K 30 digital camera are explained below:
Step 1: Connect your Pentax K 30 digital camera to your computer. Download and install the demo version of Recover Digital Photos software. Upon successful installation, select "Recover Photos" from the main screen. Then choose "Recover Deleted Photos" from the next screen.
Fig 1 : Main Screen
Step 2: Select Pentax K 30 digital camera from the list of displayed drives and click on "Next" option to start the scanning process.
Fig 2 : Select Pentax K 30
Step 3: After that, click on the memory card of the Pentax K 30 digital camera as the logical drive and click on "Next" button. Once you click on Next option, the photos recovery process will start. Once the recovery process is over, you can preview all the photos restored from the memory card.
Fig 3 : View Recovered Digital Photos