“Recently I had been to Paris and had captured a lot of pictures and videos on my digital camera. When I sat back to transfer files from my digital camera to system, suddenly my system got shut down. After sometime when I restarted my system to transfer files what I see that my files were missing from the Micro SD card. These pictures are of much importance to me. SO, is there any way to recover photos lost from the Micro SD card?”
SD card is the mostly used mini storage media among all the gadgets. Using this Micro SD, a user can store various types of files such as photos, videos, documents, etc. and access them as desired. But at a time when accessing photos from a Micro SD card, there is more probability that some unwanted events may occur as a result of which data become inaccessible. To know how to recover photos from Micro SD card, you can take the help of the Recover Digital Photos software.
Common Reasons for the Loss of Photos from a Micro SD Card:
Accidental Deletion: While deleting unwanted files from the Micro SD card, you may select memorable photos and delete them. As a result of which, you may lose your memorable photos from a Micro SD card. You can use this software in order to recover deleted digital photos from the Micro SD card with a great ease.
Formatting Micro SD Card: You may click on “format memory card” on your smartphone or digital camera while doing something by mistake. Or another reason is you may select Micro SD card instead of some other drive and format it. In both the cases, you will lose the entire files including photos and other files that are stored on it.
Virus Infection: Virus infection on the Micro SD card is the main cause for the corruption of Micro SD card file, which leads to inaccessibility or loss of important files such as photos, video, documents, etc.
Errors While Transferring Files: During the transfer of files from the Micro SD card to system or vice-versa, you may face interruptions or errors like the unexpected shutdown of the system, power surge, abruptly removing of Micro SD card, etc. may occur. These errors may corrupt your Micro SD card, after which you can’t access any data from the Micro SD card.
Other Issues: Usage of the same memory card in different devices, formatting error messages, etc. can result in loss of your precious data from Micro SD card.
In all such photo loss instances, if you have successful enough to take a proper back up then you may not worry. But the problem arises when a right backup of files is not available. However, retrieving of lost or deleted photos from Micro SD card is simple with the aid of Recover Digital Photos software.
Features of the Digital Photos Recovery software:
- This software is capable of retrieving photos from Micro SD card as well as from Mini SD card, SDHC card, SDXC card, CF card, MMC card, xD card, etc. If you want to recover deleted or lost files from SD card, you can visit this link: http://www.recoverdigitalphotos.com/from-sd-card.html
- You can also preview the recovered pictures using “Preview” option of the software before saving it to the chosen location.
- It recovers various file formats of pictures such as JPG, TIF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, etc.
- This recovery tool can also restore RAW images from memory cards manufactured by Kingston, Samsung, Sony, SanDisk, iBall, Transcend, Lexar, etc.
- You can recover pictures, videos captured from the various digital camera from different brands such as Canon, Kodak, Samsung, Panasonic, Western Digital, Olympus, Sony, etc.
Steps to Recover Photos from a Micro SD Card:
Step 1: Initially, download and install the Recover Digital Photos software. On the main screen, you will find three options out of which you need to select "Recover Photos".
Step 2: Now select either of "Recover Deleted Photos" or "Recover Lost Photos" based on your need and select Micro SD card to start the recovery of files.
Step 3: Once the recovery process is complete, you can preview the recoeverd files from the Micro SD card.