I had been a long trip last week with my friends and I took my Nikon digital camera along to capture photos. I had captured hundreds of photos of mine along with my friends during the trip. As soon as we returned back from the trip, I thought of uploading these photos to my system and connected the memory card to my system. While transferring photos, my system got shut down suddenly due to a power outage. Later, when the power came back, I turned on my system connected with my memory card, Windows displayed an error message. So, I removed my memory card from the card reader and inserted it again, but it displayed card error message. I am worried about how to recover photos from memory card after card error. Is it possible to get back my pictures? Thank you…!
Relax, you need not worry because photo recovery from memory card after card error has become quite easy now. To get back your photos after card error, further usage of the memory card should be avoided. Do not format your memory card after you face card error message and save any new files over it. Immediately make use of Recover Digital Photos software and easily retrieve pictures from memory card after card error. This tool has been reviewed and recommended by many industry experts to recover photos from memory card after card error. It scans your corrupted memory card using its advanced scanning engines and recovers all your photos exactly in the same format without causing any further damage.
Now, let us know various scenarios which can cause corruption to the memory card:
Severe Virus Infection: If your memory card is severely affected by virus infection, then it is possible to face card error message. A virus is an unwanted and harmful program, which can cause a severe threat to your memory card. It may enter your memory card when you transfer some files from virus affected device.
Error While Formatting: Improper formatting of the memory card, when connected to the system will cause corruption to the card. If you try to access such corrupted memory card, you will encounter card error message. As a result, you will lose all your pictures from memory card.
File System Corruption: File system of any storage device plays important role in storing, retrieving and managing files. If the file system of memory card gets corrupt due to any reasons, then it will become inaccessible. When you try to access the memory card whose file system has been corrupted, you may face this card error message.
Other Reasons: A few other reasons behind card error message may include sudden power outage while transferring files, improper usage of memory card, using the same memory card on different electronic gadgets, bad sectors, etc.
To avoid these data loss scenarios, it is suggested to maintain a proper backup of all your important pictures on regular basis. Some users fail to backup their photos and come across these scenarios. If you are one among them, you have to rely on well known and reliable Recover Digital Photos tool to recover photos from memory card after card error has been encountered. It can not only restore images from corrupted memory card after card error, but even it has potential to recover erased photos from digital camera memory card of various types such as xD card, SD card, SDXC card, SDHC card, MMC card, CF card, and so on.
Once your memory card is corrupted, use this tool and recover photos from memory card after card error on your Mac and Windows-based machines. You can preview all the recovered images prior to saving them to your desired location. This tool is capable to recover photos from Canon, Nikon, Kodak, Fujifilm, Sony, Panasonic, and other brands of cameras. Using this software, you can retrieve images from various brands of memory cards including Transcend, HP, Sony, Samsung, SanDisk, etc. It supports pictures recovery from memory card formatted with HFS, HFSX, FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file systems.
Steps to recover photos from memory card after card error:
- Download, and instal the free version of Digital Photo Recovery Software on your system, and launch it. Now, connect the memory card of your digital camera to the system. From the main screen, choose Recover Photos option. Then, a list of logical and physical drives available in the system are displayed. Just select the drive representing the memory card, and hit Scan button to initiate the scanning process.
- Now the software scans the digital camera card to find deleted and lost photo files. Wait for the scanning process to get completed. .
- Upon the completion of scanning and recovery process, a list of recovered photo files are displayed on the screen. You can view recovered photo files in Data View, and File Type View
- Prior saving the recovered photos, the tool allows you to preview the recovered photos. Just double click or right-click on the respective photo file, and click Preview option to preview a photo file.
- At last, after previewing the recovered photos, if You are satisfied with the recovery results of the software, then activate the license key of the tool, and save the recovered photos at the desired location of your choice.