“While deleting some unnecessary photos from the external hard drive, I mistakenly selected some important photos and deleted them. Thereby I lost a some of the most memorable pictures, now, I can’t find a way to restore from Windows Recycle bin as file deleted from secondary storage won’t store in it. I even don’t have a backup copy of it. Can anyone suggest me any software which can recover deleted photos from an external hard drive with ease?”
Have you ever lost photos from an external hard drive due to accidental deletion of photos or due to any unforeseen reasons then don’t panic. In such circumstances, you can opt Recover Digital Photos Software to restore deleted photos from the external hard drive with utmost ease. This software has advanced algorithms which deeply scans your external hard drive and restores deleted files from an external hard drive within a few mouse clicks.
Reasons for deletion of the photos from the external hard drive:
Accidental deletion of photo from external hard drive.
Photo deleted with “Shift + Delete” combination keys bypasses the Recycle Bin.
A third-party app like antivirus program also leads to deletion of files including photos from the external hard drive.
Virus attack also leads to deletion of files from the external hard drive.
You may click on delete option instead of eject option as a result of which you may lose entire files including photos from the external hard drive.
Don’t be surprised if you lose photos from the external hard drive due to any of the above-mentioned reasons. If you have deleted any photos from an external hard drive as it will simply erase the files bypassing the Recycle Bin and hence there is no manual procedure to recover those deleted photos from the external hard drive. Therefore, to recover those deleted photos, first of all stop using the drive and don’t save any new data on it to avoid permanent loss of data. So, to recover those deleted photos from an external hard drive, you can try Recover Digital Photos Software.
- Keep backup of memorable photos on some secondary storage to avoid photo loss from an external hard drive.
- Cross verify the photos which you have selected to delete to avoid unintentional deletion.
- Scan the external hard drive with good antivirus program to save your photos from harmful viruses and malwares.
- Immediately stop the external hard drive to avoid overwriting once you lose files including photos from it. Using the drive from which you lost the photos can result in permanent deletion of the files, as overwriting the files reduces the chance of recovery.
Features of Recover Digital Photos Software:
- Recover Digital Photos Software is capable of recovering deleted photos from external hard drive of various popular brands such as Seagate, Western Digital, Buffalo, Samsung, Toshiba, Lexar, Kingston, SanDisk, Iomega, Hitachi, etc.
- It recovers all formats of photos like PNG, JPG, TIFF, GIF, DNG, BMP, NEF, CRW, CR2, ARW, JPEG, etc. as well as RAW photos from various digital devices.
- Apart from the external hard drive, it also recovers deleted photos from a USB drive, FireWire drive, SSD's, memory cards, pen drive, etc.
- This software works only on read mode and risk-free app which uses advanced scanning methods to perform restoring deleted photos from the external hard drive within a few mouse clicks.
- The software has a “Preview” option with the help of which the user can preview the recovered photos before saving them at the desired location.
- Using this software, you can even recover deleted photos from digital camera memory card of various popular brands such as SanDisk, Transcend, HP, Sony, Kingston, etc.
Steps to Recover Deleted Photos from External Hard Drive:
- Download, and instal the free version of Digital Photo Recovery Software on your system, and launch it. Now, connect the external hard drive to the system. From the main screen, choose Recover Photos option. Then, a list of logical and physical drives available in the system are displayed. Just select the drive representing the external hard drive from where photos has to be recovered, and hit Scan button to initiate the scanning process.
- Now the software scans the external hard drive to find deleted and lost photo files. Wait for the scanning process to get completed. .
- Upon the completion of scanning and recovery process, a list of recovered photo files are displayed on the screen. You can view recovered photo files in Data View, and File Type View
- Prior saving the recovered photos, the tool allows you to preview the recovered photos. Just double click or right-click on the respective photo file, and click Preview option to preview a photo file.
- At last, after previewing the recovered photos, if you are satisfied with the recovery results of the software, then activate the license key of the tool, and save the recovered photos at the desired location of your choice.